We work hard to provide a variety of services that are aimed at increasing the financial well being of your business. I’m John C. Huddleston, tax preparer, accountant, and head of Huddleston Tax CPAs. I began the the CPA firm in ’02. But my experience, and the wealth of experience of the tax accountants in the Huddleston Tax CPAs team carries much further. Yes, absolutley we have made it our main objective to understand individual struggles in owning a business.
With so many things to weigh in leading a small business, you could benefit from a tax account that is adaptable and foreward thinking.
And so we push to provide a selection of services to small business in Shoreline:
- Business Valuation Reports-we provide business valuation reports which are based of the seasoned advice of a CPA with over 20 years preforming valuations, and a database of previous sales. Consider a valuation before buying, selling,or refinancing your business.
- Offer in Compromise Guidance-when seeking an offer in compromise solution to IRS tax debt, you may want some advice so give us a call. And in the meantime have a peek at the offer in compromise guide in the Huddleston Tax library.
- Business Coaching-Huddleston Tax CPAs is a small business. And we have a over a decade of experience guiding small business. We make knowing small business our focus. We offer services that extend beyond the financial well-being of your business, we help with team building and strategic planning.
- Tax Preparation-we are tax preparers, knowledgeable in preparing taxes for the self-employed, small businesses, and individuals with complicated tax returns.
- Tax Planning-we advice you through the process of entity selection, because we know what it will mean in terms of deductions and taxes. And we can help make sure that you have the tax stratagies in place that will help you make the most of your tax dollar.
- Bookkeeping-we handle the books for a number of small businesses. We are the individualized response to your bookkeeping needs.
- Payroll-we are experienced in managing the payroll processes for small business. we provide our payroll service through Quickbooks, and should you later decide that you would like to move your payroll processes in-house, we can help make that transition smoother, by training your staff.
- Quickbooks Consulting-we have Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor. Who can help you with the initial setup of your Quickbooks bookkeeping system and provide support to your in-house bookkeeper. And should you elect to outsource your bookkeeping and payroll processes we will also help with that.
- Cost Segregation Studies-we have partnered with a construction/engineering firm to be able to offer you cost segregation services so as to help you distinguish between personal property from real property so that you can save tax dollars and benefit from the deductions made available after determining the depreciation rates of your property.
Huddleston Tax CPAs has learning and experience in managing the accounting and tax circumstances of small business, and I also have an understanding in tax law and this has helped me over our tenure. In 1989, I was awarded my law degree through the University of Washington, School of Law. In the year 1999, I earned a Masters in Tax Law from the same school.
Call me. I’d like to introduce you to the Huddleston Tax CPAs tax accountants.
John C. Huddleston